We have often said that we will help optimise your technology to help deliver business results. With the progression of technology there has never been a better time to be able to give you a true insight of the platforms you have and if you are using them at all.
Below is a screen shot of a client of ours who is using Office 365 who has multiple platform apps available, but from an instant glance we can see which ones they are using, which they aren’t (and which are used at the weekends).
- Emails received and sent – all looking good.
- OneDrive for Business – Increased data storage shows they are using the new sync tool
- Skype for Business – some tutorial time required
We are in contact with this client to help them get an understanding of Skype for Business as we can see they aren’t using it to its full potential.
With each of the individual reports we can drill down to the individual person so we can advise and offer one-to-one tuition.
For a long time, the average user has only used 30% of an application capability. The missing 70% can help you be more productive and help your business have a better insight.
The reports can be as shallow or as deep as you want. We can even drill down to see how many malware emails you have received.
Security & Compliance Reports:
- Mailbox access by non-owners
- Role group changes
- Mailbox content search and hold
- Mailbox litigation holds
- Azure AD reports
- Top senders and recipients
- Top malware for mail
- Malware detections
- Spam detections
- Sent and received mail
- Spoof mail report
Data Loss Prevention:
- Top DLP policy matches for mail
- Top DLP rule matches for mail
- DLP policy matches by severity for mail
- DLP policy matches, overrides and false positives for mail.
If you like to learn more, please contact one of our account managers.